2016 Comprehensive Growth Management Plan update
The Library contains elements of the current update and background information that will inform the development of the 2016 update.
New reports and plans developed since last update
- Growing Healthier Report - The Growing Healthier Report identifies opportunities to improve community health through changes to the built environment.
- Aging Readiness Plan – The Aging Readiness Plan assesses the county's readiness to serve as a home for a growing number of older residents.
- Clark County Economic Development Plan - Prepared for the Columbia River Economic Development Council (CREDC) on behalf of Clark County's economic development partners, this strategic plan provides recommendations on how to position Clark County for long-term economic vitality.
Elements of current comprehensive plan
- Current Comprehensive Growth Management Plan Document
- Current and Historical Comprehensive Plan MAPS
- Clark County's Shoreline Master Program (SMP)
- Coordinated Water System Plan (PDF)
- Buildable Lands Program and reports (Plan monitoring) - The Buildable Lands Program offers the opportunity for local governments to coordinate and analyze land supply to make sure they have enough lands for development and that their Comprehensive Growth Management Plans are doing what they are expected to do.
- Transportation documents - Clark County Public Works is responsible for preparing planning documents, such as the Annual Construction Program and Transportation Improvement Program, as well as a Transportation Element in the Comprehensive Plan.
- Capital Facilities Financial Plan (PDF) - The Capital Facilities Financial Plan presents a plan for financing capital facilities identified in the Clark County 20-Year Growth Management Comprehensive Plan. Other supporting documentation associated with the plan include the capital facilities plans for school districts, Clark County Parks and Transportation, and a summary of the vacant lands analysis for each urban growth area.
- Parks Plan - The Comprehensive Park and Recreation Plan (Parks Plan for short) is a required component of the Clark County Comprehensive Plan. The Parks Plan works with the county's Comprehensive Plan and Capital Facilities Plan to provide goals, objectives and strategies for park services. The Parks Plan is currently in the update process. A link will be provided once a draft is available.