Clark County ADA Parking Compliance Program Purpose
- Ensure all county parking facilities are accessibility to persons with disabilities
- Prepare transition plans for county parking facilities that are not ADA compliant
- Establish parking enforcement activities in cooperation with the Clark County Sheriff's Office
- Prepare parking information brochures for Title III entities (Public accommodations)
Parking Enforcement - ADA Coordinator Responsibilities
Clark County ADA Coordinator - Facilitator - Duties include:
- Prepare informational brochures regarding construction and use of parking stalls for disabled persons.
- Resource for Clark County Sheriff's Office citizen volunteer parking enforcement unit
- Resource for property owners and entities controlling public access facilities. (Title III)
Enforcement of Parking Regulations - Clark County Sheriff's Office
Enforcement - Clark County Sheriff's Office - Duties include:
- Enforcement of laws pertaining to use of parking stalls designated for persons with disabilities.
- Creation of a citizen volunteer disabled parking enforcement unit.
- Distribute information brochures to property owners and businesses regarding how disabled parking stalls must be constructed and located for public accessibility.
Forms and Reports
- Disabled Person's Parking Privilege Application Form
- Disabled Person's Parking Organization Application Form