Community Services Directory Resources for Alcohol & Drug Treatment, Support, and Recovery
The Clark County Alcohol & Drug Program allocates Washington State Division of Alcohol & Substance Abuse, Community Services treatment funds in accordance with the county plan and in a manner that assures the best feasible access to appropriate services for INDIGENT and LOW-INCOME individuals, and assures that access to services are first offered to persons within the following categories:
- Pregnant Women
- Injecting Drug Users (IDUs)
- Parents with dependent children, including Child Protective Services (CPS) referrals
- Clients who have completed DASA-funded residential treatment and have further outpatient treatment prescribed in their treatment plan.
Available adult and youth treatment services include:
- Assessments and referrals
- Outpatient alcohol and drug treatment
- Treatment programs specific to individuals with both mental health diagnosis and alcohol and drug addictions
- Treatment programs specific to pregnant, postpartum and parenting women
- Opiate Substitution Treatment
- Childcare for clients while they are in treatment
- Outreach programs
- HIV/AIDS education and prevention
- Youth services include intervention programs, adolescent case management and dual recovery outpatient services
- The Alcohol and Drug Program also funds youth substance abuse prevention.
The program works actively with individuals, businesses, government, education, law enforcement, social services, youth, volunteers, and other advocacy groups to provide services and address relevant issues to reduce the impact of substance abuse in our community.
The program promotes services and support systems that respond to the changing needs of families and respond to what individuals and families identify as needs in a manner which maintains their dignity and respects their choices.
Alcohol & Drug Program Staff:
DeDe Sieler, Program Manager
(360) 397-2075 ext. 7823 firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Becker, Program Coordinator
(360) 397-2075 ext. 7831 email@example.com
Barbara Gerrior, Program Coordinator
(360) 397-2075 ext. 7822 firstname.lastname@example.org
Camilo de Guzman, Program Coordinator
(360) 397-2075 ext. 7882 email@example.com
Cyndi Smith, Office Assistant
(360) 397-2075 ext. 7835 firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Community Health
1601 East Fourth Plain Boulevard
Vancouver, WA 98661