Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Auditor > Recording > Documents


These forms can be downloaded.  All the files are Adobe Acrobat PDF files.

Form Instructions / Description
Recording Cover Sheet A Cover Sheet must accompany certain documents submitted for recording. See the Document Standardization Guide for more details.

Washington State_Process Server Registration

This form, along with a $10 registration fee, must be filed with the Recording Department in order to register as a Process Server in the State of Washington.
Veterans Forms  
Standard Form 180 Request Pertaining to Military Records Information regarding public disclosure of military records can be found in the document "Public Disclosure of Discharge Records." For more information link to the National Personnel Records Center website.
VET1 Request for Exemption from Public Disclosure of Discharge
VET2 Request for Disclosure of Discharge Papers
VET3 Revocation and Re-designation of Disclosure of Discharge Papers
VET4 Request for Access / Copy of Exempt Discharge Papers


top of page

Clark County Recording and Marriage License Department:
Charlene Huffman, Recording Manager
Street Address: 1300 Franklin Street, 2nd Floor, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing Address: Auditor's Office, P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-2208 | FAX: (360) 397-2137
Telecommunications Relay Service: (800) 833-6388, then call (360) 397-2445
Responsible Elected Official: Greg Kimsey

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice