Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 10:00 a.m.
Consent Agenda Items will be considered together and will be approved on a single motion. Any person desiring to remove an item for separate consideration should so request before approval of the agenda. Discussion items will be considered separately as part of public comment.
1. Request approval of an amended resolution in the matter of electing Freeholders at the November 5, 2013 General Election for the purpose of drafting a Home Rule Charter for Clark County Government. The amendment would make all fifteen Freeholder positions nonpartisan. Resolution
2. Request approval of an amended Right of Development and Use Agreement with Amboy Baptist Church. Development would include three softball/baseball fields, three multi-purpose fields, parking, frontage and related improvements. Tax Parcel numbers 275001-000 and 275043-000. Staff Report (PDF)
3. Request approval authorizing the Public Works Director to sign a Reimbursable Agreement with the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) for traffic control assistance related to County Road Project No. 323122, the 2013 County-wide Hot Mix Asphalt Overlays project, at a cost of approximately $50,000. Staff Report (PDF)
4. Request approval of warrants for payment of claims against various county departments in the amounts of $71,070.54; $3,254,340.55; $5,195,752.52 Resolutions (PDF)
5. Request approval of minutes for June 4, 2013. Minutes (PDF)
6. Ad Valorem taxes received
• East County Fire & Rescue - amended
7. Letter of Acceptance received:
• Dan Wyatt appointed to the Clark County Arts Commission, effective immediately to December 31, 2016.
• Sarah Fox appointed to the Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, effective June 1, 2013 to June 1, 2016.
• Robert Hinds appointed to the Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, effective June 1, 2013 to June 1, 2016.
Consent Agenda (PDF)
The documents that can be accessed through this County Web site are maintained by the County for the convenience of those choosing to view items on the internet. However, due to the length or nature of certain items, the complete document may not be posted on this Web site. Those wishing to view the entire document may do so by contacting the Office of the County Commissioners at (360) 397-2232.
Clark County is not responsible for the content of any information made available or acquired from or by third parties, including errors by the County in reproducing such information. The County (a) does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any information accessed via this Web site and, (b) is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information accessed via this Web site or for the results obtained from the use of such information.