About Steve Stuart
- Commissioner District 3 - Clark County Board of Commissioners Elected in 2005. Re-elected in 2006 and 2010
- December 2004 - Present
County Commissioner, Clark County Board Commissioners, Vancouver, WA
- October 2004 - December 2004
Executive Director, Urban Reserve, Vancouver, WA
- March 2002 - October 2004
Executive Director, Friends of Clark County, Vancouver, WA
- 1999 - 2002
State Policy Director, 1000 Friends of Washington, Olympia, WA.
Researcher, Oeko-Institue (Institue for Applied Ecology) / University of Stuttgart Institute for Landscape Planning, Germany.
Legislative/Policy Intern, Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development, Oregon.
- 1994 -1997
Project Manager for full-service market research corporation, Portland, OR
- Leadership Clark County, Vancouver, WA
Year-long program to learn about many issues facing Clark County and how to get involved. Team project created Project Home, a volunteer recruiting and sorting strategy for homelessness advocates.
- Environmental Leadership Institute and Advocacy Academy
- League of Conservation Voters Education Fund National Academy in Washington D.C.
- University of Oregon School of Law Juris Doctorate, Eugene, OR
- University of Oregon School of Planning, Public Policy and Management, Program Course Work, Eugene, OR
- Vermont Law School, (MSEL) Program Coursework, South Royalton, VT
- Linfield College, Double major, Bachelor of Science Degrees in Business and Sociology, McMinnville, OR