Elk hoof deformities
- Letter to Fish and Wildlife Commission (PDF) - Board of Clark County Commissioners
- Letter to Fish and Wildlife Commission (PDF) - Clark County Health Officer
- Severe Hoof Deformities in Free-Ranging Elk in Western Washington State - Study area and summary (PDF) - Washington State University and Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Laminitis in a mature elk hind - cervus elaphus (PDF)
Property management guidelines
- County takes lead in appealing Cowlitz casino decision in federal court (PDF) (01/31/11)
- Clark County to appeal Cowlitz casino decision in federal court (PDF) (01/12/11)
- County and tribe cancel 2004 agreement over potential development (PDF) (04/08/09)
- Documents and informational links
Disclaimer - Clark County’s website contains links to other sites, which allows users to leave the county’s site. Clark County is providing those links only as a convenience. The practices and information on those sites is out of the county’s control. When linking to another site, users are subject to the privacy practices of that new site. Clark County is not responsible for them.
Neither Clark County, nor any agency, officer, or employee of Clark County warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.