Art Commission calls for submissions to Art Mirrors Life exhibit
Vancouver, WA – The Clark County Arts Commission is seeking two-dimensional works for a juried show entitled Art Mirrors Life.
The show will be hung in the Sixth Floor Gallery of the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St. from Oct. 1 through the end of the year.
Artists interested in participating can email questions and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Three or four images of works in digital file image format
• A brief statement, approximately 50 words, describing how the works relate to the exhibit theme, Art Mirrors Life
• A description of each piece, including title, dimensions, media and price, which should include sales tax and a 25 percent commission to the arts commission.
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, Sept. 12. Acceptance notices will be sent Monday, Sept. 16.
To be eligible:
• Artists must live in Clark County
• Artists must exhibit a minimum of six pieces
• All artwork must be framed and ready for hanging with wire on back
• Theme can be narrowed by examining the effect of cultural background, place of residence or influence of individuals.
For details, please go to www.clarkcountyartscommission.org/Sixth_Floor_Gallery.html.
top of page