Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us

Community Services

child with Developmental Disabilities staff
2012 Washington State Healthy Youth Survey

In 2012 more than 200,000 students in grades 6, 8, 10 and 12 took the Washington State Healthy Youth Survey. Survey results (PDF) show alcohol use has dropped among all grades surveyed since 2010.


Community Services works with other agencies, jurisdictions, and the people of Clark County to plan and manage social services and to achieve a safe and healthy community. Most services are contracted to agencies providing direct services throughout Clark County.

Alcohol and Drug Treatment

Treatment and treatment-related services for low-income and indigent Clark County residents.

Community Development Block Grant & HOME Investment Partnership

Funding for projects that develop or improve affordable housing, infrastructure, and public facilities.

Community Action

Funding for non-profit organizations that help meet emergency needs, provide basic and essential services, and work to improve self-sufficiency. Review the 2015 Homeless Action Plan on our website.

Developmental Disabilities

Local day program services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.

Housing Preservation and Weatherization

Home maintenance repairs and modifications for increased energy-efficiency for low-income households.

Veteran Relief Fund

Emergency relief for veterans.

Youth Program

Youth services that operate under a strength-based, youth-driven system of care.

Request for public records

To request public records involving Community Services, contact Denise Martino or Harold Rains at (360) 397-2130.

top of page

Clark County Community Services: Vanessa R. Gaston, Director
Street address: 1601 East Fourth Plain Boulevard, Bldg 17, Suite A419, Vancouver, WA 98661
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-9810
Main phone: (360) 397-2130 | FAX: (360) 397-6028
Community Services Fraud and Abuse Hotline
The Fraud and Abuse Hotline number is (360) 397-8030 and is for the reporting of suspected fraud or abuse related to payment for services. Messages may be left anonymously. To speak directly with the Department Compliance Officer, call (360) 397-2075 ext. 7819.
Responsible Elected Official: Board of County Councilors

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice