2014 HB2060 Funds
Applications for 2014 HB2060 funds will be accepted between July 25, 2014, and August 22, 2014. Applicants can apply through ZoomGrants by clicking the link below. Applications must meet one of the following criteria:
- Operating and maintenance costs of existing emergency shelters;
- Operations and maintenance costs of existing transitional housing units and permanent supportive housing units for people who are chronically homeless. Operations and maintenance may include energy efficiency upgrades; or
- Permanent Supportive Housing projects for persons who are chronically homeless. Funds may be used for match, development, construction or rehabilitation.
Applicants will have the opportunity to present their applications to the Community Action Advisory Board (CAAB) in September 2014. Selection and final recommendations for these funds will be made by the CAAB at their meeting in November. Contracts are intended to begin January 1st.
- Apply via ZoomGrants
- ZoomGrants Training Presentation for Applicants (PDF)
- RFA Questions and Answers (PDF)