Update coming soon.
Electronic Home Confinement provides a sentencing alternative that requires electronic monitoring of an offender serving a sentence of partial confinement at his/her residence.
Minimum Program Requirements:
- A stable and approved residence
- A dedicated phone line for the EHC equipment (no options like call-waiting or call forwarding)
- Ability to pay $15.00 per EHC day plus a $40.00 hookup fee.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Can I still go to work while on EHC?
Yes, in most cases individuals are placed on a schedule to include working.
- Can I live outside Clark County and still be on EHC?
- Can I be on EHC if I was sentenced in a different county?
Yes, ability to pay $30.00 per EHC day plus a $40.00 hookup fee.
- Can I go to alcohol / drug / anger treatment while on EHC?
Yes, but it must be scheduled.
To Contact EHC staff:
Corrections Mabry Center (Orchards Area)
8101 NE 117th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98662
Hours of Operation: 7:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday