Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Clark County Courts > County Clerk > Strike/Continue Form

The form below is for use by attorneys only
Request To Continue or Strike a Motion
For Civil and Domestic Dockets (case type 2,3,4,5)

A party representing themself must call the Clerk's Office at 397-2292 Ext. 4062 to strike or Continue a hearing.

Case Number: A Case Number is required. Invalid format.A Case Number is required.

Please note that if this form is not filled out properly or if you are not the moving party, your case WILL REMAIN on the docket for that day.
Case Title :
Continue a Motion Strike a Motion Amended Citation to be filed
Hearing Date: A date value is required.Invalid format. mm/dd/yy Continue
to Date: Invalid format. mm/dd/yy
Scheduled Before : Please select a judge Setover to:
Attorney: Representing: plaintiff
Email : An Email address is required.Invalid format. Phone Nbr Invalid format.A Phone Number is required. Ext:
                 (xxx) xxx-xxxx
By submitting this form I hereby certify that I am the moving party, I have notified the other party of the change. When you submit this form the information will update the strikes/setovers page . You will not receive any other confirmation from the Clerk's office.
Check if striking one of multiple motions for this case and notify the Judicial Assistant.

top of page

Clark County Clerk's Office
Street Address: 1200 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-2292 | Criminal: (360) 397-2295 | FAX: (360) 397-6099
Juvenile (360) 397-2073 | Collections Unit: (360) 397-6085
TTY: (360) 397-6172

Responsible Elected Official: Scott G. Weber , County Clerk

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice