Developmental Disabilities Advisory Board Public Meetings
Date: The 1st Wednesday of every odd numbered month.
Time: 5:00 pm
Location: Center for Community Health 1601 East Fourth Plain Blvd. Room 210C Vancouver, WA
- Chair: Susan Cassady- Autism Specialist, Special Services
- Vice Chair: Maradee Potter - Vancouver School District (retired)
- Dennis Campbell - Artist, Author, Self-Advocate
- Del Meliza - Parent
- Larry Easter Ph.D. - Clark College Professor (retired)
- Walt Gordon - Director, C-Van
- Rev. Ted Engelbrecht - Parent/Educator
- Le Ann Larson - Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Child Support Division
- Scott Milam - Parent/Employer
- Trista Zugal-Bensel
- Mary Strehlow - Manager, Clark County Developmental Disabilities Program
Advise and make recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners relating to developmental disabilities issues and services.
Provide community leadership on improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of community developmental disabilities programs.