Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Community Development
Forms and fees
Animals and pets
Land use
Who to Contact



Community Development

Forms and fees

Over-legal loads, house moves and street use

Clark County-City of Vancouver over-legal permits are issued at:

Clark County Community Development
Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., third floor, Vancouver
Phone: (360) 397-2434
Fax: (360) 397-6106
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., closed from noon to 1:00 p.m. daily

Applications and forms
Axle spacing report form (DOC)
House moves
- Within city of Vancouver (DOC)
- Within Clark County (DOC)
- Over-legal Application (DOC)
- Northbound Bridge 80 Permit Application (DOC)
- Southbound Bridge 80 Permit Application (DOC)
Street use (PDF) - Required when county roads are used for purposes other than traffic flow.
Permit Fee
30-day permit $45
Annual permit $150
Trip permit $25
Same day return permit $50
House move permit $200 per truck/load
Manufactured home move permit $25
Street use permit $14
Handouts and guides
Washington State Commercial Vehicle Guide (PDF 2.4MB)
Axle spacing report for overweight permits (PDF)
Bridge limits (PDF)
Escort vehicle requirements (PDF)


Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • A-Z index - All services and programs are listed.
  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by email any time.