Register to vote
What's on my ballot?
|Drive-up ballot collection box located in downtown Vancouver, one block east of Franklin in the center of 14th Street, approximately one block from the Elections Department. This ballot box is available 24 hours a day beginning approximately 18 days before each election.|
Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Votersí Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
November 4, 2014 General Election
- Dropsite Locations
- Returned Ballots
- Mail Ballots Available, Election Night Results Press Release
- Accessible Voting Units (AVU) Now Available for Voting
- Voter Registration Deadline Press Release
- Logic and Accuracy Test Press Release
- Sample Ballot (PDF - 409KB)
- Voters' Pamphlet (PDF - 1MB)
- State Voters' Pamphlet - Audio
- Local Voters' Pamphlet - Audio
- Legal Notice - Home Rule Charter
- Legal Notice - Clark County Canvassing Board
2014 Election Information
2015 Election Information
- 2015 Elections Calendar (PDF)
Other Election Resources
District Locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS (New 2014 Precinct Maps Now Available)
- County Commissioner District Map (PDF 4MB)
- 3rd Congressional District Map (PDF 1MB)
- 14th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- 17th Legislative District Map (PDF 3MB)
- 18th Legislative District Map (PDF 5MB)
- 20th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- 49th Legislative District Map (PDF 2MB)
- Precincts by Jurisdiction List (PDF)
- Complete List of Legislative District Precincts (PDF)
- Clark County Commissioner Districts List (PDF)
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS