Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Votersí Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
2014 Election Information
- Precinct Boundary Change Notification Press Release
- New Precinct Maps now Available
- Open Offices for 2014 (PDF - 238KB)
- Call To Vendors For Candidate Workshop
- 2014 Validation Requirements (PDF - 30KB)
- 2014 Elections Calendar
Other Election Resources
District Locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
Maps are currently being updated. Only current maps have links provided.
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS (New Precinct Maps Now Available)
- County Commissioner District Map (PDF - 4MB)
- 3rd Congressional District Map (PDF - 1,087KB)
- 14th Legislative District Map (PDF - 1,966KB)
- 17th Legislative District Map (PDF - 2,626KB)
- 18th Legislative District Map (PDF - 5,034KB)
- 20th Legislative District Map (PDF - 1,938KB)
- 49th Legislative District Map (PDF - 2,345KB)
- Precincts by Jurisdiction List (PDF)
- Complete List of Legislative District Precincts (PDF - 39KB)
- Clark County Commissioner Districts List (PDF - 49KB)
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS