Voter Registration lists may be requested by a campaign for political purposes only (RCW 29A.08.740).
To request a list, a work order must be completed and returned to the Elections Office. The street address and the mailing address are on the form. The form may be completed online. If you are not able to enter your information online, print the form and fill it out.
To complete the form online:
- Click the link to the form located at the end of these instructions. The form will open in your browser window.
- Read and follow the instructions at the top of the form.
- Enter your information onto the form.
- Print the form.
- Sign the form in the space where it says "Signature" at the bottom of the form.
- Return the completed form, along with a check made payable to "Election Reserve Fund," to the Elections Office either in person or by mail.
A $12.50 fee is charged for a Voter Registration lists and Matchback data is $50.00 per election cycle. The fee must be paid prior to delivery of the requested items. Contact the Elections Office (360-397-2345) prior to mailing the work order so we can assist you.