Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Environmental Services > Permits

Permits and public notices

Public Notices

SEPA - Determination of Non Significance Comment Period Ends
Schoolfield Bridge October 15, 2015

How do I check the status of a permit?

Frequently asked questions - Habitat and wetlands (PDF), revised May 2012

Timberland or open space current use assessment

Permit fees

View a map of habitat or wetland information about your property.

Enter your street address or property account number, the type of map you want to view, and then click "submit".

Street Address
Property Account Number

Environmental Permits


Environmental Review Application Form (PDF)

Critical Areas Pre-Determination and Determinations (PDF), revised May 2012

Type I Environmental Permits (PDF), revised May 2012

Final Wetland Permit (PDF), revised May 2012

Critical Area Mitigation Monitoring (PDF), revised May 2012

Appealing Critical Area Permits (PDF), revised May 2012

Forest Practices (PDF), revised June 2012

Forest Practices Application Form (PDF)

Joint Aquatic Resource Permits Application (JARPA)


A Land Manager's Guide for Creating Fire-Resistant Forests...view here>>

To request public records involving Environmental Services, contact Susan Rice at (360) 397-2121 ext. 4075 or e-mail



top of page

Clark County Environmental Services: Don Benton, Director
Street Address: 1300 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 9810, Vancouver, WA 98666-9810
Main phone: (360) 397-2121| FAX: (360) 397-2062
TTY: (800) 833-6384

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice