Stormwater code and manual update
Stakeholder advisory committee
Clark County has established the Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC) to provide high level review and guidance for the update of municipal codes and design manuals governing stormwater management in Clark County.
SAC members work as a group with Clark County staff to provide input, including:
- Serve as high level advisors to, and as a sounding board for county decision-makers and project staff as the code and manual project progresses.
- Interact directly with the community and their stakeholder constituencies, provide information, and bring questions and concerns back to the SAC and county staff for discussion and/or action.
- Are informed about the overall Stormwater Management Program update and join project staff at public meetings, open houses, and other occasions related to stormwater issues.
All Stakeholder Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public.
- Ryan M Jeynes, PE, ASCE SW Branch
- Jamie Howsley, BIA of Clark County
- Barry Cain, Gramor Development
- Ryan Styger, Pacific Lifestyle Homes
- Kenneth Opp, Real Property Management Services, Inc.
- Michele Holen, Clark County Association of Realtors
- Lance Killian, Killian Pacific
- Gary Schaeffer, Clark County Clean Water Commission
- Elizabeth Scott, Columbia River Economic Development Council
- Dave Cone, Evergreen School District, Facilities
- Jennifer Halleck, Vancouver School District, Facilities
- James Martin II, Washington State University
- Doug Ballou, Neighborhood Associations Council of Clark County
- Gretchen Starke, Vancouver Audubon Society
- Lehman Holder, Sierra Club - Southwest Washington
- Jeff Breckel, Lower Columbia Fish Recovery Board
- Bianca Streif, Salmon Creek Watershed Council
- Kali Robson, Nothing But NW Native Nursery
- Sydney Reisbick, Friends of Clark County
- Ginger Schmidt, Hazel Dell / Salmon Creek Business Association
- Jerry Nutter, Nutter Construction Corporation
- Kevin Tapani, Tapani Underground
* Meeting materials below are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
Future SAC meetings will be scheduled as needed during the remainder of the update project. Meetings on hold pending review comments from the Department of Ecology.