Stormwater code and manual update
Technical advisory committee
Public outreach and input is a vital part of Clark County’s update to our stormwater codes and design manuals.
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is a team of individuals with technical expertise on our code and development projects that will be an advisory group to the County as updates are considered. The group consists of local experts, including builders, engineers, planners and stakeholders, as well as County staff from the various departments that utilize the stormwater codes and manuals.
- Eric Golemo, SGA Engineering
- Andrew Gunther, PLS Engineering
- Jim Carlson, Clark County Clean Water Commission
- John Meier, AKS Engineering
- Peter Tuck, Olson Engineering
- Jon Giron, Quail Homes
- Troy Johns, Urban NW Homes
- Lance Lehto, Columbia West
- Alex Zimmerman, Creative Courses
- Robin Krause, Clark Regional Wastewater District
- Annette Griffy, City of Vancouver
The group meets every other month (at a minimum) to discuss and review update products. Meetings are held at the Clark County downtown campus (specific locations may vary based on availability).
* Meeting materials below are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.