Community Garden information contact:
Contact: Master Gardener Foundation for availability: 360-397-6060 ext. 5706 or
Why participate in the community gardens?
- Grow your own food.
- Teach your children where your food comes from.
- Get outside.
- Not enough room or sun at your home.
- Never gardened before but want to learn in a supportive community place.
- Pesticide-free community garden.
- Year-round gardens
- Gardening plots are 20 x 20 feet.
- ADA accessible plots are available.
- Plots are allocated in a random drawing of entrants. One per household.
- The 78th St. Heritage Farm community garden is a pesticide-free garden.
- Free gardening classes specific to gardening in community gardens sponsored and taught by the Master Gardener Foundation.
March to March
$60 per plot
Master Gardener Foundation
360‐397‐6060 ext. 5706 or email: Heritagefarmcommunitygardens@gmail.com