- Where can I find out about Clark County job openings?
- Is there a list of job descriptions and qualifications for Clark County positions?
- How do I get information on positions in the Sheriff's Office?
- How do I become a Sheriff's Reserve Officer or Cadet?
- How do I get to Clark County Human Resources?
- Is Clark County an equal opportunity employer?
- Why can't I fill out a paper application?
Our job info line, at (360) 397-6018, announces all current openings. We also have job openings posted on our web site and at the Human Resources Department in downtown Vancouver.
Yes. Job descriptions and salary information for each County position are listed in the Human Resources office. We also have job classifications and their pay plan posted on our web site.
To request information on any position in the Sheriff's Office or to sign up to receive notification of Sheriff's Office openings, please go to http://www.clark.wa.gov/sheriff/jobcard/jobinterest.aspx.
Both the Reserve Program and the Cadet Program are administered through the Clark County Sheriff's Office. For more information, please contact the Sheriff's Office Training Section at (360) 397-2211, extension 2276.
Driving directions to Clark County Human Resources:
- From Interstate 5, take the Mill Plain exit west (Exit 1C)
- Continue on Mill Plain to Franklin Street
- Turn left (south) onto Franklin Street
- Continue south to 1300 Franklin Street
- Human Resources is located on the fifth floor of the Public Service Center building
Yes. Clark County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have special need or seek accommodation to aid your participation in our hiring process, please contact the Equal Opportunity department at 360-397-2456 or email HRADMIN@clark.wa.gov.
Clark County does not accept paper applications. If you have special needs, please contact the Equal Opportunity department at 360-397-2456 or email HRADMIN@clark.wa.gov.