- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- My password didn't work when it was reset. What should I do?
- I forgot my username, what is it?
- When I click the job number, there is no "Apply Now" button. What's wrong?
- Why doesn't my employment history appear in chronological order?
- Why do my documents lose their formating when I click the preview button?
- My "Application Status" hasn't changed. What does that mean?
- Why do I get an error message when I click the web browser back button?
- I'm getting an error message, "Your account has not been set up properly ..." What does that mean?
- What does the error "The HR Object is Invalid ..." mean?
- I'm getting a java error when I try to log in. What do I do?
- I have already created an online application and applied for positions. I just changed my e-mail address. How does this affect my ability to use your online system?
- I have already created an online application and applied for a position. I am now returning to apply for additional jobs and receive a message saying my e-mail address is already in use. What do I need to do?
- I applied for positions with Clark County prior to November 25, 2006, but am not able to sign-in to the system using my e-mail address and password. Is this correct?
- I've read the FAQs and I still need help. Who do I contact?
- If you are not a Clark County employee, please use this form to submit a password reset request. Password resets for external applicants are reset within one business day.
- If you are a current Clark County employee, please use this form to reset your password.
Send an e-mail to Recruitment@clark.wa.gov stating your problem. We will respond within one business day.
If you are not a Clark County employee, your username is the full email address you used to register for our iRecruitment Jobs website.
Most likely you have already applied for the job. Click the Home page and review the jobs you've applied for. If you've applied for more jobs than are showing on the Home Page click the "Full List" button.
Employment history stores in the order it was entered. However, when the hiring manager reviews applications, employment history is automatically sorted in chronological order. You do not need to be concerned about this.
The preview button does not preserve formatting, it is only meant as a viewer. However formatting has been preserved on uploaded documents. By clicking the hyperlink associated with an uploaded document the associated program will open showing the document as it was uploaded.
One of three things:
- The hiring manager has not yet reviewed your application.
- The hiring manager is waiting for more applicants before they review applications or begin interviews.
- The position has been filled and the system will be updated shortly.
iRecruitment is designed to navigate by using the forward and back buttons within the application, not your web browser forward and backward buttons. Using your web browser buttons to navigate will generate an error requiring you to log out of the application.
9. I'm getting an error message, "Your account has not been set up properly ..." What does that mean?
Users trying to access their accounts using non-supported web browsers may receive the following error message: "Your account has not been set up properly. Please contact the site administrator informing them that your login is not associated with a person" You can access a list of supported web browsers on the Web Browser Compatibility page.
This error usually means you filled out the application in the review form. There is a warning at the top of the page stating that if you attempt to complete your application in this area the changes will not be saved. You can identify the review form by the lack of Save buttons at the top and bottom of the page. To get to the correct area of the application click the Home tab, then click the My Application link. For step by step instructions on how to apply, please read the Before You Apply page
If you receive the following error: Oracle error 1403: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in FND_SESSION_MANAGEMENT.CHECK_SESSION. ICX_SESSION_FAILED, SessionId=Vgpon7KAAXrDD9nRIfD1REsv:S, pCheckExpiry=true, pTranxId=null, pIsEncrypted=true Try deleting the cookies from your browser and logging in again.
12. I have already created an online application and applied for positions. I just changed my e-mail address. How does this affect my ability to use your online system?
You should log in using your old e-mail address and change your e-mail address to your new e-mail address on the My Application - Personal Information page. Once you have submitted your new e-mail address, the system will recognize it as your new login ID. You will then be required to use your new e-mail address each time you log back into the system.
13. I have already created an online application and applied for a position. I am now returning to apply for additional jobs and receive a message saying my e-mail address is already in use. What do I need to do?
If you have already created an account and are a returning user, please log into iRecruitment. Be sure to sign-in to the system using your e-mail address and password before viewing the job vacancies and adding jobs to your job basket.
14. I applied for positions with Clark County prior to November 25, 2006, but am not able to sign-in to the system using my e-mail address and password. Is this correct?
Yes. If you applied for positions prior to this date, you have not yet created an account and online application for iRecruitment. Please please log into iRecruitment to view job vacancies or create an online application.
Please note that if the answer to your question is located in one of the FAQs, we will direct you back to them for your answer. Questions not covered in our FAQ pages may be emailed to iRecruitment Support.