The Clark County Consortium is comprised of two sites:
- Primary rotations with the Clark County Juvenile Court
- Minor rotations with the Evergreen School District.
Clark County Community Consortium’s postdoctoral program offers:
- Advanced general training in Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology with an emphasis on mental health needs in corrections and school based settings.
- Organized experience designed to provide the Resident with planned and programmed supervised training experiences.
- Advanced clinical training in brief psychotherapy, psychological assessment, suicide risk assessment, object relations and cognitive behavioral theoretical orientations, group therapy, psycho-educational groups, and consultation.
For more information:
|Download Brochure:||Download Application:|