Picnic shelter reservations for 2012 available starting Feb. 1
Vancouver, WA – Vancouver-Clark Parks and Recreation will begin taking picnic shelter reservations starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1 for events occurring this year.
Reservations will be taken by phone at 360-487-7100, or in person at the Marshall Community Center, at 1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd., Vancouver. The center will open at 5:30 a.m. on Feb. 1.
Picnic shelters available to reserve:
• Lewisville Regional Park (13 shelters)
• Vancouver Lake Regional Park (2 shelters)
• Frenchman’s Bar Regional Park (2 shelters)
• Captain William Clark Regional Park at Cottonwood Beach (2 shelters)
• Salmon Creek Regional Park/Klineline Pond (2 shelters)
• Leverich Community Park (1 shelter)
• Marshall Community Park (1 shelter – new for 2012)
Reservations cost $25 to $100 per day, depending on the size of the shelter. The fees are used to help pay for parks maintenance and operations. Shelters not reserved will remain available on a first-come, first-served basis at no charge, as are shelters in all other county or city-owned parks.
For more information, including reservation fees for specific shelters, visit www.vanclarkparks-rec.org. Select “Picnic Shelter Reservations” from the “Parks & Trails” menu.
top of page