Payment options help residents meet April 30 property tax deadline
Property owners have several options to pay the first half of 2013 property taxes by the Tuesday, April 30, deadline. They are:
• Mailing a payment. It must be postmarked no later than April 30 and sent to Clark County Treasurer, P.O. Box 9808, Vancouver, WA 98666-8808. Late payments will incur interest charges.
• Paperless billing. Sign up at www.doxo.com/clarkcounty for a free account with electronic debit to your checking account. This third-party vendor sends tax statements electronically.
• Online payments using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or ACH (savings or checking accounts). Washington state law, RCW 36.29.190, prevents the county from absorbing the cost of electronic payments, so a service fee is charged by the third-party vendor.
• By phone at toll-free number 1-877-778-4606. By law, a service fee is charged a third-party vendor.
• In person at the Treasurer’s Office on the second floor of the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St.
Treasurer Doug Lasher said taxpayers who did not receive a first-half tax statement or have lost it can go to www.clark.wa.gov/treasurer or call the Treasurer’s Office at (360) 397-2252 for a duplicate statement.
top of page