Board appoints five new members to Clean Water Commission
Vancouver, WA – The Board of County Commissioners this week appointed five new members of the Clark County Clean Water Commission.
The appointees and their terms are:
• Rob McKinney of Vancouver, president of SeaPort Airlines; March 1, 2014 to Feb. 28, 2017
• David Meyer of Vancouver, who has a background in environmental, sustainability and health and safety practices; March 1, 2014 to Feb. 28, 2017
• Dick Rylander of Battle Ground, president and chief executive officer of Enject Inc.; March 1, 2014 to Feb. 28, 2017
• Gary Schaeffer of Vancouver, former assistant to the director of Boeing customer services business development, The Boeing Co.; immediately to Feb. 28, 2015
• Melanie Wheeler of Camas, Intake Unit, Clark County Juvenile Court; immediately to Feb. 28, 2015
The nine-member clean water advisory group makes recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners about services, policies and financing to meet federal and state requirements for water quality, including stormwater management.
top of page