Events help uninsured beat March 31 health care enrollment deadline
Vancouver, WA – If you're currently uninsured, March 31 is the deadline for enrolling in private plans and receiving tax subsidies through Washington Healthplanfinder. This month, in-person assisters will be available at several enrollment events to provide one-on-one support, helping uninsured residents compare health insurance plans and enroll for coverage. Enrollment events are:
• Thursday, March 6, 2 to 5 p.m., Battle Ground Community Library, 1207 S.E. 8th Way
• Friday, March 7, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Washougal Community Library, 1661 C St.
• Tuesday, March 11, 2 to 5 p.m., Vancouver Community Library, Columbia Room, 901 C St.
• Saturday, March 15, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Westfield Vancouver Mall, informational table on the first level next to Nordstrom and Starbucks
• Saturday, March 15, 12 to 4 p.m., Free Clinic of Southwest Washington, 4100 Plomondon St.
• Saturday, March 29, 2 to 5 p.m., White Salmon Community Library, 77 NE Wauna Ave.
Residents also may enroll online at www.wahealthplanfinder.org. For assistance by phone, please call 855-WAFINDER (855-923-4633). For one-on-one support, contact an In-Person Assister listed on the Public Health website at www.clark.wa.gov/public-health/insurance/enrollment.html.
top of page