Board appoints five new members to Clean Water Commission
Jennifer Clark, Board of Commissioners
Vancouver, WA – The Board of County Commissioners this week appointed five new members of the Clark County Clean Water Commission.
The appointees and their terms are:
• Rob McKinney of Vancouver, president of SeaPort Airlines; March 1, 2014 to Feb. 28, 2017
• David Meyer of Vancouver, who has a background in environmental, sustainability and health and safety practices; March 1, 2014 to Feb. 28, 2017
• Dick Rylander of Battle Ground, president and chief executive officer of Enject Inc.; March 1, 2014 to Feb. 28, 2017
• Gary Schaeffer of Vancouver, former assistant to the director of Boeing customer services business development, The Boeing Co.; immediately to Feb. 28, 2015
• Melanie Wheeler of Camas, Intake Unit, Clark County Juvenile Court; immediately to Feb. 28, 2015
The nine-member clean water advisory group makes recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners about services, policies and financing to meet federal and state requirements for water quality, including stormwater management.