How do I order my immunization records?
You can request a copy of your immunization records through the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS): click here for instructions.
How do I order my medical records?
If you received medical services at Public Health, you may request copies of your personal health records dating back to 1999.
By phone: Call (360) 397-8000 between 8 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In person: Visit the Center for Community Health, Bldg. 17, 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd., third floor, Customer Service office. Office hours are 8-11:45 a.m., 1-4:00 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; and 9-11:45 a.m., 1-4:00 p.m., Wednesday.
- Call (360) 397-8000 and request a Release of Information form (ROI) be faxed to you.
- Complete the form and fax it back to (360) 397-8091.
- You can pick-up your ROI the next business day or have it faxed to your health care provider. Photo ID is required to pick-up your records.
What information do I need?
- Completed and signed Release of Information form.
- Photo ID required to pick up your records.
How long does it take to get my records?
Usually your records will be available by the next business day. In some cases, records can be picked up the same day as ordered.
How much does it cost?
Cost for records varies. Please contact us for information on how much your record will cost.
Note: Some restrictions may apply in the case of minors. Call (360) 397-8000 for details.
Contact Medical Records at (360) 397-8000.