| Healthy neighborhood stores
The healthy neighborhood stores effort increases community access to healthy, affordable foods. During the project period, partnering stores added more whole grains, low-fat dairy, fruits and vegetables to their inventory.
The following stores participated in this community-supported business venture:
- 24 Hour Food Mart (76) – 2721 E Fourth Plain Blvd.
- Arco Quick Stop - 2829 E Mill Plain
- A Dong Asian Café & Grocery – 3220 E Fourth Plain Blvd.
- A to Z Liquidators- 3308 NE 52nd St. and St. Johns
- Fruit Valley Chevron - 3815 Fruit Valley Rd.
- Handy Andy – 3314 NE 44th St.
- Mercado Latino – 5910 E Fourth Plain Blvd. #A
- Oscar’s Market – 4901 NE St. Johns Rd.
Please tell your neighborhood store you appreciate their help in creating a healthy community.
For more information or to get involved, call (360) 397-8000 or email Healthy.Here.Now@clark.wa.gov.