Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us
Public Health
Food safety Food safety section
Food safety at home
Food service forms
Food worker testing
Restaurant inspections
Selling food
Report a public health concern
Contact us
Food worker
Public Health food safety
Food service forms

Person In Charge (PIC) Training

Purchase on-line at Brown Paper Tickets
Select and click on the Event# below for the class you would like to purchase tickets for.
PIC Training is a 4 hr. workshop.
Classes are located at:
Center for Community Health
1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd. Building #17
Vancouver, WA 98661

Day of the Week Date Time Conference Rooms Event#
Friday 6/19/15
8:30 a.m.
210 B & C
Monday 7/20/15
8:30 a.m.
210 B & C
Thursday 8/13/15
8:30 a.m.
210 A & B
Wednesday 9/16/15
12:30 p.m.
210 B & C
Thursday 10/15/15
8:30 a.m.
210 B & C
Friday 11/20/15
8:30 a.m.
210 B & C




News and alerts

Washington State Food Rule
Highlights of the changes and additions to the Washington State Food Rule (PDF)

Cottage Food Operations law
The new Cottage Food Operations law allows people to make certain foods (e.g. jams, jellies and baked goods) in their home kitchens and sell directly to consumers. These operations will be licensed and inspected by the state department of agriculture (WSDA).

Be wary of unauthorized online food worker training programs
The only site approved for online food worker testing in Washington State is Two websites that do not qualify as state approved are and

Related information
Find it list

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • A-Z index - All services and programs are listed.
  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by e-mail anytime.
  • Services - All services listed by category.
Spanish contact information

(360) 397-8000 ext. 7205

Russian contact information

(360) 397-8000 ext. 7214