Blue: Projects in design
Red: Projects under construction
Green: Projects recently completed
This map shows active and recently completed roads, parks, and stormwater projects. Just click on the status colored balloons to see a pop up with specific information about each project. Zoom in or out by using the + (zoom in) and – (zoom out) icons.
View Public Works projects in a larger map.
Projects under construction
- Blair-Zeek Bridge Seismic Retrofit - NE Blair Road just north of NE Zeek Road.
- Camp Bonneville - East of NE 232nd Avenue about six miles north of Camas.
- Chinook Neighborhood Park - East of Skyview High School and north of NW 139th Street.
- Dogwood Neighborhood Park -
South of NE 101st Street and east of SR 503.
- Salmon Creek Interchange Project - At junction of Interstate 5 and Interstate 205.
- Thomas Wetland East Stormwater Facility -
East of Douglas Carter Fisher Neighborhood Park.
Projects in design
- NE 10th Avenue - NE 149th Street to NE 164th Street
- NE 119th Street - NE 119th Street, NE 72nd Avenue to NE 87th Avenue.
- Fifth Plain Creek Bridge - NE 88th Street about 0.5 miles east of NE Ward Road.
Projects recently completed
- NE 10th Avenue - Street improvement, NE 141st Street north to NE 149th Street.
Completed in fall 2013.
- NE 88th Street - Street improvement, NE Highway 99 east to NE St. Johns Road. Completed in fall 2013.
- NE 119th Street and 50th Avenue - Intersection upgrade. completed in fall 2013.
- Timmen Road/10th Avenue – Street reconstruction, NW La Center Road south to 10th Avenue in Ridgefield. Completed in fall 2013.