About Public Works
Public Works' strategic plan includes the department's mission, vision, values and guiding principles, as well as eight goals and related objectives. The plan also includes a series of one-time action items and ongoing action items.
The plan was most recently updated in January 2015.
2015-2016 Strategic Plan (PDF)
We enhance Clark County's quality of life by providing transportation, environmental, and parks facilities and services.
We deliver superior service that is responsive and cost-justified.
- Provide safe and efficient transportation systems within Clark County.
- Create and maintain a vibrant system of parks, trails and green spaces.
- Continue responsible stewardship of public funds.
- Promote family-wage job creation and economic development to support a thriving community.
- Maintain a desirable quality of life.
- Increase partnerships and foster an engaged, informed community.
- Cultivate a nimble, responsive work force.
- Make Public Works a great place to work.