Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Public Works
A to Z index
Technical documents
About Public Works
Who to contact



Information for contractors and consultants

Erosion control certification

To keep a level of consistency, meet NPDES requirements, and fulfill the requirements of county code, Clark County will be accepting the same credited courses Washington Department of Ecology accepts for erosion and sediment control certification.

Clark County will continue to accept current county certification for single family permits (small parcel development under an acre). If you do not have an approved certification with Washington Department of Ecology or Clark County, contact the Building Industry Association of Clark County for a list of members who are certified and will act as your erosion and sediment control person. Their phone number is (360) 694-0933.

Effective October 1, 2006 for large parcel construction, Clark County will only accept Washington Department of Ecology approved courses for erosion and sediment control certification.


Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • A-Z index - All services and programs are listed.
  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by e-mail any time.