Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Public Works
A to Z index
Technical documents
About Public Works
Who to contact


Public Works heading

County seeks development professional for advisory group


Greg Shafer, Public Works
Phone: (360) 397-6118 ext. 4064

Vancouver, WA – The Board of County Commissioners is seeking applicants to fill a vacancy on the Development and Engineering Advisory Board (DEAB).

The opening is for an at-large member professionally associated with development work for a two-year term beginning in April.

The advisory board reviews policy and code changes, and works with Community Development and Public Works on process improvements and fee issues.

The panel consists of nine members: three private-sector planners or engineers; one construction contractor; one public sector planner or engineer; one land developer; one Building Industry Association representative; and two professionals associated with development.

DEAB typically meets 2:30-4:30 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month in the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St.

Anyone interested in serving should submit a letter of interest and resume to Jennifer Clark, Commissioners’ Office, P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000. Commissioners also will accept applications by email to or fax to (360) 397-6058. Deadline is 5 p.m. Feb. 14.

More information on DEAB, including meeting agendas and minutes, is available at

top of page


Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

Browse for information

County standards and code, development engineering, technical data, traffic impact fees


Interactive map of road, park and clean water projects