Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Parks and trails
How do I...?
Find a park or trail
Park features
Reservations and events
Park rules
Projects and planning
Comprehensive Parks Plan
Parks Advisory Board
Report vandalism or maintenance concerns
Who to contact
Clark County parks and trails

Parks and trails

Graffiti and vandalism

Clark County makes every effort to remove graffiti from parks promptly.

Report graffiti

If you spot someone in the act of applying graffiti or “tagging,” call 9-1-1.

If you see graffiti after the fact, you can report it by calling Public Works’ customer service at (360) 397-2446.


Clark County also offers up to a $250 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone vandalizing county parks. If you have information about vandalism at a county park, please complete a Citizen's Tip Report form (PDF).

Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • A-Z index - All services and programs are listed.
  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by e-mail any time.