Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Parks and trails
How do I...?
Find a park or trail
Park features
Reservations and events
Park rules
Projects and planning
Comprehensive Parks Plan
Parks Advisory Board
Report vandalism or maintenance concerns
Who to contact
Clark County parks and trails

Report vandalism or maintenance concerns

Clark County makes every effort to remove graffiti from parks promptly.

  • If you spot someone in the act of applying graffiti or “tagging,” call 911.

  • If you see graffiti after the factGraffiti and other vandalism are an ongoing problem in county parks., you can report it by calling Public Works’ customer service at (360) 397-2446.


Clark County also offers up to a $250 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone vandalizing county parks. If you have information about vandalism at a county park, please complete a Citizen's Tip Report form (PDF).

Report maintenance concerns

You also can report park maintenance concerns online. County staff typically receives these electronic maintenance requests from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

For more pressing problems after those hours or on weekends, please call (360) 397-2446 to reach an answering service, which can dispatch a county crew if necessary.

For urgent situations that threaten public safety, please call 911 immediately.


Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by email anytime.