Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Public Works
Eliminate roads
Excavation, fill and stockpile permits
Property acquisition
Residential relocation
Surplus property sales
Surveys, subdivisions, short plats
Who to call

Property services

Public Works provides a variety of services related to property.

Eliminate (vacate) roads

Petitioning process to eliminate a public road.

Grading (excavation, fill and stockpile) permits

Required grading (excavation, fill and stockpile) permits to move significant amounts of dirt on your property.

Property acquisition

Process for acquiring private property needed for public road, parks and other construction projects.

Residential relocation program

Assistance and reimbursements may be available for residents required to move because of a construction project.

Rights-of-way information request

Online information requests for answers to common questions about rights-of-way, including fence placement, construction encroaching public right-of-ways, ownership of a parcel and other property issues.

Surplus property sales

Sale of surplus property not needed for roads, parks and other construction projects.

Surveys, subdivisions or short plats

Recording process for records of survey, land corner records, subdivisions or short plats.


Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • A-Z index - All services and programs are listed.
  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by e-mail any time.