Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us Link to jobs
Public Works
Eliminate roads
Excavation, fill and stockpile permits
Property acquisition
Residential relocation
Surplus property sales
Surveys, subdivisions, short plats
Who to call

Property services
Surveys, subdivisions, short plats

Submitting a record of survey, subdivision or short plat for review and recording.

Surveys and condominiums
Surveys and condominiums are submitted directly to the County Surveyor’s Office for review and recording.

This office requests a paper copy be submitted for preliminary review/redlining. If a paper copy is not submitted, redlines will be made directly on the Mylar. The reviewed copy will be available for pickup at the Surveyor's Office Records Center. There is no charge for the review process.

A review copy can be sent via email in a PDF or similar format to: However, there will be charges per the fee schedule below for the Surveyor's Office to print a review copy, scan it and return the review copy by email. The fees will be payable at the time of Mylar submittal. Please note this email address is for only submitting a record of survey for review.

After the required corrections (if any) are made, submit a Mylar for recording, along with the recording fee and the original reviewed copy.

If you need copies of the recorded Mylar, you may send a paper copy(s) to be marked as the recorded survey or, for a per copy fee, we will photocopy the recorded Mylar.

Subdivisions and short plats
The County Surveyor's Office provides a review of subdivisions and short plats per the checklist below, as part of the overall submittal and review process required by Clark County Community Development or by the incorporated city in which the plan is located. There is no additional charge for the County Surveyor's Office's review of subdivisions and short plats.  

Survey Records Center Fee Schedule (effective Oct. 9, 2015)

Service Fee
Record of survey recording fee


Affidavit of correction recording fee $33
Land corner record recording fee No charge
Certified copy
- First page
- Additional pages

Non-certified copy (up to 11" x 17")
- First page
- Additional pages

25 cents
Certified large format copies (larger than 11" x 17")
- First page
- Additional pages

Large format copies (larger than 11" x 17")

Copies made for record of survey review, per page
Scanning and returning a reviewed survey via email
Full size copy of a recorded survey/ per page

Compact Discs (various sets of records, per request) $25 + $10 per CD
Update for existing set of compact discs $10 per CD

Documents and forms

For more information, please contact:
Percenia Flora
Records Assistance and General Information
(360) 397-6118 ext. 4228

Ken Paul
County Surveyor
(360) 397-6118 ext. 5130


Browse for information
Find it

Having trouble finding what you are looking for?

  • A-Z index - All services and programs are listed.
  • Contact us on the phone during business hours or by e-mail any time.