Recycle with Mixed Paper
- Central Transfer and Recycling Center
- Curbside Recycling
- Far West Fibers
- Paper Chase Recycling
- Paper People
- Washougal Transfer Station
- West Van Materials Recovery Center
National Consumer Opt Out Web Site
You can now select to Opt Out of receiving a telephone directory.
Once I select to Opt Out how long will it take for my request to be processed?
- It may take up to 12 weeks for the selections to be accepted by the publisher’s internal systems.
- Based on the schedule for the printing and delivery of that directory, you may still receive a directory this year but would not receive one the following year.
- Consumers should know that if they still receive a directory, the publisher did not ignore the request, it is usually a timing issue based on the directory printing and delivery schedule for that directory
Alert: Directory publishers listed on this site generally do not accept opt-out requests from third parties or websites proclaiming to submit such requests on your behalf. Please protect your personal information by using this website to work directly with the directory publishers.
Directories delivered by the U.S. Postal Service: While every effort is made to honor opt-out requests, current USPS regulations may preclude opting out of mail delivery in certain (mainly rural) areas. The industry is currently testing a possible solution with the USPS. In the event you receive a directory for which you opted out, please let us know by clicking on "Feedback" below.