Clark County logo   Clark County Washington title  
Links to finding county services
Search the Web site
Clark County home page A to Z index Find it Links to other sites News releases Contact us

Environmental Services

Recycling, Garbage & Hazardous Waste

Waste Reduction

Garbage Collection & Disposal

Recycling Collection & Disposal

Recycling A-Z Index

Solid Waste Advisory Commission

Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)

Small Quantity Generators (SQG)

Yard Debris/Composting

School Programs

Naturally Beautiful





Recycle A to Z

Picric Acid

Explosives can include gunpowder, black powder, dynamite, grenades, large caliber ammunition, as well as shock sensitive material like picric acid. If you find one or more of these items please call 9-1-1 to report the incident. 9-1-1. staff will ensure the appropriate law enforcement agency contacts you to determine how best to handle the situation. DO NOT transport explosives or shock sensitive material to law enforcement agencies or any other site unless instructed to do so. Moving these materials could cause an explosion.

CRESA Contact Information

Office: (360) 737-1911
TDD: (360) 992-9224 (for hearing impaired)
FAX: (360) 694-1954

For more information about CRESA visit: CRESA


Back to A-Z list