Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Public Works > Recycling

Clark Public Utilities 

Clark Public Utilities
(360) 992-3000 or 1-800-562-1736

Clark Public Utilities customers can drop off burned-out unbroken compact fluorescent light bulbs to two Clark Public Utilities offices. When you can receive a new compact fluorescent bulb for each one dropped off, free of charge. Limit of six free CFL's per customer.  No fluorescent fixtures accepted.

  • Orchards Service Center      992-3000
    8600 NE 117th Avenue,
    Vancouver, WA
    Open: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

  • Vancouver Service Center    992-3000
    1200 Fort Vancouver Way,
    Vancouver, WA
     Open: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Unbroken fluorescent tubes (1-8 feet) are only accepted at the Clark Public Utilities Bridge Sub location:

  • Bridge Sub Location
    100 Columbia Way
    Vancouver, Wa
    Open: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

This information was compiled from information provided by each agency or business and is updated periodically. Although local government staff has attempted to include as many Clark County recycling listings as possible, these resources should not be viewed as a comprehensive list. Due to space limitations, most businesses located outside of Clark County have not been included.


Clark County Environmental Services - Recycling and Solid Waste
Peter DuBois, Division Manager

Street Address: 1300 Franklin Street, 1st Floor, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 9810, Vancouver, WA 98666-9810
Main phone: (360) 397-2121 | Fax: (360) 397-2062
Relay 711 or (800) 833-6384

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice