Store Hours: Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Donation Hours: Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed:Sunday and Monday
No Charge for used computers, computer parts, and other consumer electronics, and block foam packaging (Styrofoam®) from the public.
Charge of $3.00 per item for televisions and computer monitors from the public; CRT televisions over 32" are not accepted.
BLOCK FOAM OR STYROFOAM®
- Accepts - Only white #6 block foam
- Does Not Accept: plastic-wrapped yellow urethane foam, spongy polypropylene foam, food trays, foam film, hot tub covers, packing peanuts, and foam with cardboard, tape or metal attached.
- Drop Off Rules - material only accepted from residents of Clark County and its cities, such as the City of Vancouver; you must remain on site until material has been examined and accepted by attendant (No dump-and-run!)
- Foam From Businesses - Businesses are also eligible to bring in small loads of foam no bigger than what will fit into a passenger or cargo van at no charge. Larger business loads should be directed to Total Reclaim located at 6427 NE 59th Place, Portland, OR 97218
- Accepts - Camcorders; cassette players and tapes; CDs; CD player; cellular phones; computers; computer books; manuals and software; computer parts; accessories and components; CRT monitors; digital cameras; DVD/VHS movies; DVD/VCR players; electronics testing equipment; fax machines; flat panel monitors and televisions (LCD/plasma); floppy disks; keyboards (computer); laptops; modems; musical instruments-non-reusable; PDA (Personal Digital Assistant); power tools; printers; projectors (Home Theater, LCD, overhead, slide and video); radios; rechargeable batteries; scanners; stereo equipment; Styrofoam block; telephones; video game consoles; video games and accessories.
- Does Not Accept: Copiers, household batteries, microwave ovens, smoke detectors, UPS (uninterruptible power supply) also known as battery back-up, UPS batteries, rear projection, DLP, or console TVs. Empower Up prefers only working equipment that is no more than 5 years old. However, non-working equipment will be accepted.
PLASTIC RECYCLING CONTAINERS - Accepts old recycling containers (tan, brown, green) from the Clark County recycling program. Must be in good shape.
CALL BEFORE YOU DRIVE!
This information was compiled from information provided by each agency or business and updated periodically. Although local government staff has attempted to include as many Clark County recycling listings as possible, these resources should not be viewed as a comprehensive list. Due to space limitations, most businesses located outside of Clark County have not been included.