JANUS YOUTH PROGRAMS (503) 233-6090
707 NE Couch Street
Portland, OR 97232
Open: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information: Janus Youth Programs
Accepts: bedding, blankets, books, calculators, camcorders, cassettes tapes, CDs, CD players, chairs, clothes dryers, clothes washers, clothing, coats, computers, computer monitors, cookware, DVDs, DVD players, FAX machines, food, furniture, hair dryers, laptops, linens, microwave ovens, musical instruments, printers, printer cartridges, radios, scanners, school supplies, shoes, software (kid friendly), sports/exercise equipment, stereos, tables, televisions, toasters, toys, VCRs, video games, video tapes.
Condition: Clean; usable; in good condition; refrigerators/stoves/microwave ovens not older than 5-years; all electronics must be in good working condition. Call if you have any questions.
Most needed food items:
• Meat/High Protein Group - canned tuna fish, salmon, chicken, turkey, beef stew, canned ham, spam, Vienna sausage, peanut butter, macaroni & cheese, red or brown beans: canned or dried
• Fruits & Vegetables - canned & dried fruits, canned vegetables, canned soup, dried & canned beans, juices.
• Dietary Needs - sugar and salt substitutes, low or no sugar items, low or no salt items
• Dairy Group - evaporated/powdered/dry milk, infant formula, nutritional liquid supplement: ensure, resource, boost.
• Breads & Cereals - dry cereals, oatmeal, rice, pasta, macaroni & cheese.
• Beverages -100% fruit or vegetable juices in cans or plastic, coffee, tea
Please watch for expiration dates. Food items should not be over six months old.
CALL BEFORE YOU DRIVE!
This information was compiled from information provided by each agency or business and is updated periodically. Although local government staff has attempted to include as many Clark County recycling listings as possible, these resources should not be viewed as a comprehensive list. Due to space limitations, most businesses located outside of Clark County have not been included.