OPEN HOUSE MINISTRIES
PO Box 242
900 W 12th Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
For more information: Open House Ministries
Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Accepts: baby supplies, blankets, books, calculators, camcorders, cameras, CDs, CD players, clothing, coats, computers, no monitors or any items subject to recall, cookware, DVDs, DVD player, food, hair dryers, laptops, lawnmowers, linens, microphones, musical instruments, printer cartridges, projectors, radios, school supplies, shoes, stereos, televisions, toasters, tools, VCRs, video games, video tapes. Personal Hygiene products.
Special Need: Large men's clothing (2x and larger)
Condition: Clean; usable; in good condition.
Most needed food items:
• Meat/High Protein Group - canned tuna fish, salmon, chicken, turkey, beef stew, canned ham, spam, Vienna sausage, peanut butter, macaroni & cheese, red or brown beans: canned or dried
• Fruits & Vegetables - canned & dried fruits, canned vegetables, canned soup, dried & canned beans, juices.
• Dietary Needs - sugar and salt substitutes, low or no sugar items, low or no salt items
• Dairy Group - evaporated/powdered/dry milk, infant formula, nutritional liquid supplement: ensure, resource, boost.
• Breads & Cereals - dry cereals, oatmeal, rice, pasta, macaroni & cheese.
• Beverages -100% fruit or vegetable juices in cans or plastic, coffee, tea
Please watch for expiration dates. Food items should not be over six months old.
CALL BEFORE YOU DRIVE!
This information was compiled from information provided by each agency or business and is updated periodically. Although local government staff has attempted to include as many Clark County recycling listings as possible, these resources should not be viewed as a comprehensive list. Due to space limitations, most businesses located outside of Clark County have not been included.