Emergency Shelter Clearing House:
If you are in need of shelter or know someone who is please call (360) 695-9677
Share House (360) 695-7658
1708 Main Street, Vancouver
Open: Daily 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information: Share Vancouver
Accepts:Answering machines, baby supplies, beds, blankets, calculators, cameras, cassettes tapes, CDs, CD players, cell phones, chairs, clothes dryers, clothes washers, clothing, coats, computers, cookware, DVDs, DVD players, FAX machines, food, furniture, hair dryers, laptops, linens, microwave ovens, printers, printer cartridges, radios, refrigerators, scanners, school supplies, shoes, software, sports/exercise equipment, stereos, tables, televisions, toasters, tools, toys, VCRs, video games, video tapes.
Condition: Clean; usable; in good condition; refrigerators/microwave ovens not older than 5-years.
Most needed food items:
• Meat/High Protein Group: canned tuna fish, salmon, chicken, turkey, beef stew, canned ham, spam, Vienna sausage, peanut butter, macaroni & cheese, red or brown beans: canned or dried
• Fruits & Vegetables: canned & dried fruits, canned vegetables, canned soup, dried & canned beans, juices.
• Dietary Needs: sugar and salt substitutes, low or no sugar items, low or no salt items
• Dairy Group: evaporated/ powdered/dry milk, infant formula, nutritional liquid supplement: ensure, resource, boost.
• Breads & Cereals: dry cereals, oatmeal, rice, pasta, macaroni & cheese.
• Beverages: 100% fruit or vegetable juices in cans or plastic, coffee, tea
Please watch for expiration dates. Food items should not be over six months old.
CALL BEFORE YOU DRIVE!
This information was compiled from information provided by each agency or business and updated periodically. Although local government staff has attempted to include as many Clark County recycling listings as possible, these resources should not be viewed as a comprehensive list. Due to space limitations, most businesses located outside of Clark County have not been included.