7110 NE Fourth Plain Rd., Vancouver, WA 98661 (360) 944-5225
For more information: Value Village
Open: Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Pick-up Services: Available through the Arc of Southwest Washington.
Accepts: Must be good quality
- Men's, Women's, Children's Clothing and Shoes
- Clothing Accessories: Hats, Mitts, Scarves, Ties, Nylons, Socks, Underwear
- Personal Accessories: Purses, Wallets, Fanny Packs, Bags
- Bed and Bath Towels, Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Curtains, Tablecloths
- Sofas, Couches, Loveseats, Recliners, Foot Stools (no sleeper sofas)
- All Types Of Chairs
Tables: Dining, Kitchen, Coffee, End, Computer, Night Stand, Patio
- Storage Dressers, Hutch, Armoire, Bookcase, Cabinets, Entertainment Center
- Headboards, Footboards, Frames
- Toys, Games, Puzzles, Stuffed Animals
- Jewelry, Crafts, Mugs, Candles, Pictures/Frames, Baskets, Ornaments, Hand Tools
- Pots, Pans, Utensils, China Cups, Vases, Dishes, Cutlery, Glassware, Silverware, Stemware
- Small Electrical Toasters, Radio, Power Tools, Irons, Blenders, Mixers
- Stereos, CD Players, Speakers, DVD And VCR Players, Bicycles, Golf Equipment, Small and Large Garden Tools, Table Lamps, Floor Lamps, Sports Equipment, Exercise Equipment, Skis, Humidifiers
- Sorry, We Cannot Accept Televisions or Computer Monitors Due To High Disposal Fees
- Hardback and Paperback Books
- Records, Tapes, CDs
- Videos, DVDs
- Computer Software
Note: This list may be changed and/or modified as needed to accommodate business needs and trends. Some locations do not accept Furniture items, so please contact your local store for a complete list of acceptable donations.
DOES NOT ACCEPT
Unfortunately, there are a few items that are not acceptable for a variety of reasons, including safety and chemical hazards, inability to repair or clean items, product recalls and high disposal fees. This list may be changed and/or modified as needed to accommodate business needs and trends.
- Weapons and Explosives
- Hazardous Waste
- Construction Materials
- Flammable Products
- Large Appliances
- Automobile Parts
- Mattresses and Box Springs (depending on location)
- Televisions and Computer Monitors
- Sleeper Sofas
Call before you drive!
This information was compiled from information provided by each agency or business and is updated periodically. Although local government staff has attempted to include as many Clark County recycling listings as possible, these resources should not be viewed as a comprehensive list. Due to space limitations, most businesses located outside of Clark County have not been included.