earth friendly recycling
8013 NE St. Johns Road, Suite 1
Vancouver WA 98665
For more information: Earth Friendly Recycling
Open: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; closed Sunday
Purchases: pays per pound for some electronics items. The exceptions are complete systems which are paid per each item.
Accepts: materials that are not leaking and that are dry and have no packaging.
Cable & Satellite Boxes; Cables - Computer cables, RCA cables, HDMI cables, power cords, printer cables, laptop chargers, AC adapters & more; Cell Phone, PDA & Phones -. Cells, PDA's, telephones;Circuit Boards -Circuit boards, motherboards, peripheral boards; Commercial Electronics;Computers & Laptops - all desktop & laptop computers; Consumer Electronics - hand held games & old game systems, Nintendo, games; DVD players; DVR's; Fax; Keyboards & Accessories - keyboards, mouse, webcams, joysticks, other accessories; Monitors - LCD or CRT monitors;Point of Sale Electronics - cash registers, credit card machines, and retail POS systems; Printers; Scanners; Telecom & Network Equipment - modems, routers, network hubs; TiVo boxes; and VCR's
Does not accept:
- Household appliances (microwaves, coffee makers)
- Large copiers
- Light bulbs
- Smoke detectors
- Styrofoam packaging
- Wet, food or toxic contaminated items
Pick Up Services:
One Time Pickup
- Cleaning out the garage and found a bunch of old boards and miscellaneous items? Call us for a one time pickup.
On Call Pickup
- For rarely serviced areas outside established routes, let us know that you would like to utilize us for an on call pickup and we will contact you prior to us being in your area. If you have items to pickup, we will service your location at that time.
- For the client that routinely accumulates items to be discarded such as retailers, computer repair shops, second hand stores, and IT departments. The $20 minimum payout requirement is waived for periodic pickup service.
Call before you drive!
This information was compiled from information provided by each agency or business and is updated periodically. Although local government staff has attempted to include as many Clark County recycling listings as possible, these resources should not be viewed as a comprehensive list. Due to space limitations, most businesses located outside of Clark County have not been included.