Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Clark County Sheriff > File a crime report > Frequently asked questions



Frequently asked questions about filing a crime report

What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?

Call 911. Dispatchers will prioritize your call and forward it to the best response unit.

What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?

No, if a crime took place within the city limits of a city in Clark County, please call the police department of that city. The exception is the town of Yacolt. The Clark County Sheriff's Office provides police service to the town of Yacolt.

What if this happened on a state freeway, highway or route?

If this took place on a state freeway, highway, or route, please call the Washington State Patrol.



Clark County Sheriff's Office:
Street Address: 707 West 13th Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 410, Vancouver, WA 98666
Main phone: (360) 397-2211
Telecommunications Relay Service: (800) 833-6388, then call (360) 397-2445
E-mails are monitored: Mon-Fri 8-4 p.m.

Responsible Elected Official: Sheriff Chuck E. Atkins

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice