Clark County Washington
Home Find It! A-Z Index Departments & Programs Jobs Contact Us
Speakers bureau > Topics > Neighbors


Why should we form a neighborhood association?
The county's neighborhood program can help mobilize your community. It's a great way to communicate with county government.

Call Holly Gaya, Public Information and Outreach, (360) 397-6012 ext. 5.


Help. There's a junkyard in my community
Who do I call if there's an illegal business operating in my neighborhood? What happens next?

Call Linda Moorhead, Community Development/Code Enforcement, (360) 397-2375 ext. 4119.


Think conflict resolution.
How community mediation can help solve disputes

Call Nancy Pionk, Community Mediation Services, (360) 619-1148.


Neighborhood Watch
How and why to adopt it on your block.

Call Sgt. Mike Cooke, Sheriff's Office, (360) 397-2104.


Neighborhood traffic issues

Call Robert D. Klug, Public Works/Traffic Engineering, (360) 397-6118 ext. 4356.

Public Information and Outreach
Director: Mary Keltz

Street address: 1300 Franklin Street, Floor 6, Vancouver, WA 98660
Mailing address: P.O. Box 5000, Vancouver, WA 98666-5000
Main phone: (360) 397-6012 | FAX: (360) 397-6015
Responsible elected official: Board of Clark County Commissioners

Clark County Home | Find It! | A-Z Index | News Releases | Jobs | Contact Us

For questions or comments regarding the Clark County Web site:

© 2008 Clark County Washington | Disclaimer and legal notice | Health Information Privacy Notice